We design and engineer optical security features for lamination on plastic documents. Being an expert in Identity security for 35 years, SURYS has developed ultra-thin and guard (thick) laminates for direct printing personalization or retransfer.
Step into the SURYS world to discover a selection of high security laminates:
– The Alphagram™ demetallized: Best-in-class high definition animated optical image
– The DID™ – Alphagram™: 2 color permutation transparent zero order high security device combined with high diffractive effect
– The DID™ Select: DID™ pieces spread over the entire document
We specifically design optical security features for perfect embedding on polycarbonate substrate. By essence, the zero-grating of the DID™ perfectly suits the lamination of polycarbonate cards for unambiguous high-quality results.
– The DID™ Inlay: High security patch strategically positioned on the document
– The DID™ Shape: DID™ elements distributed either on small areas or on the whole surface of the document
All technologies can include overt, covert and forensic features.